Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Five Biggest

Weaknesss:

1) Peanut M&Ms. Seriously I cannot turn these things down and a little weird fact is that I have to eat them in even numbers. I have a slight amount of OCD and it manifests itself in this way.

2) New shoes. I love new shoes and I wear high heels almost all the time. I realize that I'm already 6' tall, but I have no problem being even taller. It comes in handy in a crowded room when you're looking for your friends...or cute guys.

3) Baseball players and musicians. Especially pitchers and piano players! I don't know what it is specifically, but it's a power thing. Pitchers control the pace of a game and musicians have rhythm. Two very excellent qualities in....tennis, umm yeah tennis.

4) Bourbon. It's not like I'm an alcoholic, but I love bourbon. Specifically bourbon on the rocks and I'm discovering more bourbons as I get older. Apparently there is something intriguing about a woman who drinks whiskey.

5) Animals. I can't help it, I'll take animals over kids anyday.

1 comment:

kel said...

Yes on number one. #2? Not so much. And I totally should wear heels all the time b/c I'm so short. And yes on whiskey. Love me some whiskey.