Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Strange Bus Folk

On my way to volleyball tonight, there was a woman sitting in the front and she had multiple rings on every finger, including her thumbs.  Make that a ton of rings, a gaggle of rings, a flock of rings, I mean HOLY SHIT every centimeter (that's for my international readers) of her fingers and thumbs were covered by rings.  If I were trying to hazard a guess I'd say she probably had about 8 rings on each finger.  Uh huh, you do the math, that's 80 fucking rings!  Not just bands either, these fuckers had stones and gems in them.

Some questions running through my head:

How does she keep the rings at the tips of her fingers from falling off?

How does she pick anything up?

Does she lose some of them and never know it?

How long does it take her to put them on?

Can she even bend her fingers?

Does she have to remove them all to wipe? - this question of course leads to other more graphic questions which I shudder to even imagine.


7 comments:

kel said...

Maybe she was covering up some wierd disease? Maybe it's to stop herself from picking her nose b/c now her fingers won't fit up there.

Sarah Bellum said...

That's weird. Typically when I can't decide which ring to wear I just go without.

Summer said...

Nasty! I used to work for a jewelry store and we would have women like that come in to have their rings cleaned. There would be layers of gunk (lotion, hairspray, food, etc) under them because they never take them off. It was just disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she takes them off to pleasure herself...or if some have been lost...never mind

Anonymous said...

that last post was from me... I fucked up

Anonymous said...

My only question is why would someone WANT to wear that many rings?! I means were her hands THAT terrifying for public viewing?! LOL

Laura said...

Maybe they're all her favorites and she keeps buying more favorites and always wears her favorites...