Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday in, where else, Chicago

This afternoon I took a detour on my way to the River North Arts Festival and walked down Halsted to do some spring shopping. This took me past the Diversey/Halsted fire house. Seeing as how all the men on my co-ed volleyball team are all firefighters from this house, I figured it was inevitable that I would see at least one person I know. As I was walking toward the house the lights and sirens went off so I stopped at the edge of the driveway to let the engines leave. Engine 44 passed and a chorus of "Hey Doni" rang out.

I LOVE THIS CITY!

2 comments:

xXx said...

I think you are my cousin.... lol seriously. Are you a Nicholas? Please let me know...
amandaormandy.blogspot.com or
wwwhatsgoingon@gmail.com

amanda darrow

Anonymous said...

I'm officially jealous of your life.